LeEco Le 2 has been in the news over the past few weeks— mainly for gadget issues and technical explanations. Amidst the furor and raging sales, the company has now released an OTA EUI 5.8 Update for its existing UI i.e. EUI v5.6— based on Marshmallow 6.0.1. Unlike the handset, the OS actually had issues with it which can now be solved with this new firmware— worth 471MB of memory.
Full update log, check it out:
- [Launcher] Fixed an issue in which duplicate icon created after downloading app from Play Store.
- [Dual Sim&Mobile Network] Fixed an issue in which SIM Name is showing ‘Card 2’ instead of the Carrier’s name.(TATA,DOCOMO)
- [Music] Fixed an issue in which there was no option to delete playlist. Fixed an issue in which delete playlist will also delete music files. Fixed an issue in which pictures in gallery can not be set as album cover. Fixed an issue in which equaliser can not be accessed from home page.
- [Sounds&vibration] Dial and virtual buttons vibration effect is stronger. Added calendar ringtone setting
- [Message] Card view message module upgraded
- [Browser] Optimised browser kernel for EUI 5.8 Added feedback entrance
- [Fingerprint&Password] Added App lock function
- [Display] Added Very large font size
- [Supermanager] Added App warehouse Added WiFi control for individual App
- [LeCloud] Fixed an issue in which “Lecloud stop running” pops up during login to Google email and Facebook.
- [BSP] Fixed an issue in which screen turns off automatically that made unlock phone is not possible. Fixed an issue in which small possibility phone froze. stability optimised. Fixed an issue in which when holding group calls the third call can not be connected. Fixed an issue in which small possibility OTA fails. Boot-up Logo updated Optimised Temperature and quick charge on oversea version.
- [Camera] Fixed an issue in which photo can not be taken when temperature is high. Fixed an issue in which camera crushes after system rebooted. Fixed an issue in which when taking 4K video for long time, video can not be saved. Optimised photo taking from locker screen.